...check out my other blog: wehttam_unplugged

Friday, December 12, 2008

..coLlatEd sMalLviLle qUoTes

in my life, i've learned that you can never give up on something that means a lot to you, even when you're coming off a losing season. you keep trying, because sometimes you just need a fresh start. - alexander luthor

i've had people assume the worst about me all my life. trust me. i'ts hard to respond when people always jump to the wrong conclusions. - alexander luthor

it made me realize how many decisions i make because i'm scared of how things will end up. - alexander luthor

i've always thought that my life is so mapped out for me. but you know, maybe we have more control over the future than we think. - lana lang

curiosity is such an admirable trait. - virgil swann

i believe in the extraordinary in the possibilities it holds. but i prefer to follow my own path. - alexander luthor

there exists in this world some things too valuable to belong to any one person. - lionel luthor

you know, weakness isn't something you're born with, you learn it. - lionel luthor

a person isn't who they say they are in any one moment. they're who they've always been. - alexander luthor

that's because every time you're let me get close, it hurts that much more when you leave. - lana lang

i can't keep doing this, i have been focused on you. i've been missing out on some opportunities. it's not fair for either of us. - lana lang

there have been so many times my curiosity has gotten the best of me. i'm just afraid that one day i'm gonna push too hard and i'm not going to get the chance to say i'm sorry. - chloe sullivan

did it ever occur to you that maybe the hero of the story is sageeth? - alexander luthor

even those closest to you will never truly understand you. - kara

No comments:

Rock Band Live Gydget

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!